Bake Some Moringaroons For Dessert!
Looking for the perfect holiday dessert that’s unique enough to not be the 3rd cheesecake at the holiday party?
Try our Moringaroons!
Heat Oven to 350
1lb sweetened coconut shreds
1t matcha powder, 1t cocoa powder
½ t moringa powder
7oz condensed milk
1t vanilla extract
2 egg whites
½ t salt - kosher
1) Toss coconut with powders. Add milk and vanilla. Then combine them.
2) Whip whites with salt until soft peaks form, which can take about 3 min
3) Gently fold whites into coconut mix
4) Spoon by tablespoons onto parchment-covered pans, placing them one inch apart
5) Bake 18-20 minutes, until toasty brown
Enjoy and share!
Author: Marilyn Schlossbach